He took a pretty long nap today and when he got up, he was still dry so I asked him if he wanted to try to go potty again. and sure enough, he did! He loved sitting on the potty and I gave him an M&M while he was sitting on the potty, just for getting on there.
So far this afternoon and evening he's gone peepee twice in the potty. Still no poo, but we're working on that.
I even took pictures!! I can't help but share. :)
**Attention: We have POO!!!!!! :)

12 comments:
What a good boy! And a wonderful idea, I think he's going to really take off on this idea! love you!!
I love in the last picture how he looks so proud!
I'm sending Hayden to you and you can bring him back in October fully potty-trained...sound good?
And since when did we get excited about poop? Being a grown up sure is strange...
Yeah... tell me about it!! Who knew I'd ever be blogging about my child's potty habits!!! haha!!!
One thing's for sure though, these will be great pictures to pull out to show his fiance someday. ;)
..yes, I'm that evil mother.. :)
YAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO for POOOOOOOOO!
Cam, I totally love that you just said that! :P
I potty trained 5 children ! What a joy it is to have everyone out of diapers at last !I agree with Rebecca, poop and pee pee on your mind all the time is really the ultimate in weird for adults.
My 2 son's wives got a big kick out of all the "Potty Pics" My 2 sons...not so much ! I enjoyed every minute of showing those pics !
Good luck...I love those potty stickers...what a great reward system.
Lynn, you're totally my kind of woman!!! :)
Lynn is EVERYBODY'S kind of woman :)
Oh man, that's awesome! I just need to remember he doesn't have a diaper when I get home and squeeze the crap out of him. Thanks again for his giggles.
Tyler, youre the greatest! I laughed out loud when I read your comment! I'm still laughing so I thought I'd let you know you totally made my day!!! Love you!
Post a Comment