Sunday, May 25, 2008

Swimming yesterday.

My Brother and Sister-in-law came over yesterday with their three kids, Anakin, Owen, and Chloe. We decided a fun activity would be taking the kids swimming.
Jim (my Brother) didn't bring any swim-trunks that fit, so he just decided to watch on the sidelines as we all swam....





The kids all asked for Jim to get in the pool, so being the awesome Dad/Uncle that he is, he jumped in. Fully clothed and with his sunglasses. I was quick enough to get a picture with my water-proof camera. Makes for a great one.


Also, I think Jim is probably the best "float-toy" his daughter Chloe will ever have. (HEE HEE!!!)


Love you Jimmy!!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I cannot believe how big Anakin is!!! Last time I saw him he was Joshy's size!

Nonna said...

I would guess there is a "Star Wars" fan in your family...beautiful children !

Marla said...

Oh that looks like fun!! Totally thinking the same thing about Anakin! Must be a Star Wars fan!

Nonna said...

Owen is also a Star Wars character...Uncle Owen and his wife Beru, who raised Luke Skywalker...Owen is Obi Wan Kenobi's brother... Star Wars fans...we are a rare breed !

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Yep- Jim is a big Star Wars fan. I'm a bad Auntie... I've never seen it. But Lynn is right, that's where Anakin AND Owen came from. Chloe came from Smallville. LOL My brother is crazy. lol

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket