Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tyler here, just updating on the boxes for Bartolla.

Hey everyone- as you can see, we've gotten a couple hundred boxes for Bartolla and I can't thank you enough for all the support you show for everyone over here. We even got a box from California that was just for my unit. Thanks!!
I wish I had a timeline that you can expect photos and updates of the delivery of these boxes, but we do still need to take care of the main mission over here, and that makes taking a whole day to go deliver boxes a little difficult right now.
Please be patient with me, and know that I'm doing everything I can to get these boxes over to the people of Bartolla. For me, helping these people is probably the most important mission of my deployment and I appreciate your help in accomplishing it.
Thank you again,
Tyler Adams.

8 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Hi babe! Nice to *see* you! :)
Love you, and I'm so proud of you.

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

You're so awesome Tyler! I can't wait to meet you IRL... which means you guys have to go visit your in-laws near me when you get home! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ty, it's so great that there has been good support on this. We are all so proud of you!
'Can hardly wait to see you!!

Nate said...

Tyler, I hope that delivering the boxes gives some relief from the routine. Thanks for the chance to help.

Rebecca said...

That's great, Tyler - thanks for the update! You're almost as cool as your wife! ♥

Nonna said...

God bless you Tyler for all you do...from our little corner of the world, we thank you and are praying for you daily !

LOL,
Don & Lynn

Julie Geldmacher said...

We hope our little bit helps. It is nice to be able to help those you are fighting for in this war.
Love,
Mom

danielle said...

WOOT WOOT! That box from California was from us! Glad you liked it!

Danielle

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket