Christmas started out with just me and Josh opening some gifts at home- not many pictures of this because it was just the two of us... well, my parents were watching us on the webcam, that was fun!
Then we went over to Danny's dad's house for Christmas afternoon and dinner- that was a great time- but somehow Josh ended up being in charge of taking pictures... the following are what we have of that...
I'm waiting to get copies of Becky's pictures and my friend Kelly's pictures- they'll be MUCH better quality. :) in the mean time, these are kinda fun to look at.
Me, Kelly and Uncle Danny
We hope Christmas in your house was all you had hoped for! :)

6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a really nice Christmas! Joshy's pictures are great!
You are the sweetest person in the whole wide world!!! It made me tear up to see him with the gift I sent! I hope he likes it and I am so glad that you had a good Christmas!! Wish we lived closer so that we could share the memories with you!!!
Merry, happy times and cool pics too...Josh did good !!!
I had a "Jammie day" yesterday...just me, Don and the TV controller in between / after Christmas shopping !
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Joshy is getting so tall!
Right on, bud! Nothing quite like games and some snacks.
Wow! Hey Kelly I found your blog while I was blog hopping today. I can't even believe how big joshy looks and he looks so much like Tyler! Exciting that he will be home soon. I hope things are going well for you!
~Liz
Post a Comment