Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Horton Hears a Who!



Yesterday was a fun-filled day with my brother, Brian, and his family. We went to see Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who. This was the second time Josh and I have seen it, but I think he liked it better this time than the first. A lot of it had to do with his two cool cousins he got to sit next to.
We were the ONLY people in the theater, so I snapped a photo.



After the movie, we went next door to Cold Stone and got a treat- Too bad it was SNOWING outside!!! brrrr.....



Josh sure loves his cousins, Emma and Libby.

2 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

HOW FUN FOR THE COUSINS TO BE TOGETHER FOR A FUN MOVIE!! WHAT A GROUP...I SURE LOVE THEM TONS!!! NANA

Rebecca said...

Cold Stone on a snowy day? Oh the fun things you can do in Colorado...

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket