Thursday, April 3, 2008

Worlds Best Dad!

Joshua got a package in the mail today. We opened it up and inside was 4 books, and a DVD. I stuck the DVD in the player and up came a video of Tyler, reading one of the books to Joshua. (One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish)
Josh loved it. immediately, he ran to the TV and kept pointing saying, "DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!" I grabbed his blanket and asked if he wanted to cuddle while we watched- he just snatched the blanket out of my hands and laid down on the floor- right in front of the TV. He watched the whole thing.
Tyler sure does have a way about making me cry! On the video, when he was done reading the book, he talked directly to Joshy for a bit- telling him how much he loves him, then he spoke directly to me- saying the same. He's such an incredible Dad and husband.
I'm sure we'll get a ton of use out of that DVD while Tyler's gone.



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That's way cute! I love that Joshy is crashed on the floor :)

Brits said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

sheri said...

That is SO, SO sweet!

Beth said...

That is the sweetest thing. Your family is in our prayers! Good luck to all three of you!
Beth

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket