Wow, Kelly, for some reason your story gets me so emotional. I'm so grateful for you and your dh and the sacrifice you and your family is making. You guys are amazing and Joshy is such a sweety and his love for his daddy definitely shines through in these little snippets that you show us. Thanks.
5 comments:
That's so sweet :) I hope the time goes fast for you guys. I love you Kelly
awwwwwww! He is just too cute for words.
what a blessing to have that video for Josh to see Tyler! I too hope this time goes FAST! Love you lots... Mom Scott
I was thinking about this video earlier. So sweet.
Wow, Kelly, for some reason your story gets me so emotional. I'm so grateful for you and your dh and the sacrifice you and your family is making. You guys are amazing and Joshy is such a sweety and his love for his daddy definitely shines through in these little snippets that you show us. Thanks.
Post a Comment