HE WAS! Not only that, but he was on the ONE computer with a webcam!!! YAY!!!
I was so excited to see his face. He looks tired, worn out, and great all at the same time. Poor guy, it was 5am his time and he was just about to head out on an assignment. I'm about to go to bed.
I thought to snap some pictures before he logged off...


His eyes are closed in one picture, and he's not smiling in the other- oh well. You get the idea. He's working hard and he can't wait to get home- even if it isn't until next March.
He checks this blog every time he gets a chance to use a computer, so feel free to leave a comment for him. :) If you don't have a blogger ID, just sign your name.
Love you, Tyler!!! Miss Yer Face!!!
Kell.

13 comments:
It was good to see your face. You look a little sunburned.
Love you,
Mom
Kelly and Tyler,
I am so glad that you were able to see each other. Hope it happens often. Talk to you soon.
Julie
Awww...you may be sunburned but you sure look great. :)
How awesome Kelly! What a coincidence he was on at the same time. It must have been wonderful to see him again.
That's cool, glad you got to see Ty and talk to him. Thanks for taking the photos and putting them on here. Hope things are going well, Chad
The best part of last night when Kelly and Tyler talked was watching Joshy...
He kept yelling and pointing "Dad... Daddy... Daddy!" I think if he could have - Joshy would have crawled right through the computer! Boy, he loves his Daddy and Momma! So do we!
Oh, how great that you all were able to see each other! Hi Tyler!!
Awesome! Did you guys try to make out through the webcam? Hmm. Just an idea for next time.
Kate, ROFLMBO!!!!!!
Kelly, that is sooo very awesome you guys got to chat with the webcam. your heart was probably on fire!!! I hope this time flies by quickly!
That's awesome!! You both look so happy to see eachother, and I'm so glad that the timing worked out just right so that you could! Hi Tyler!
that's great that you just caught him kelly...i miss you over there...you know. :)
We miss you Tyler...Be Safe!
Tyler, you don't know me but I'm one of your pretty wife's online friends! Just wanted to say you're doing a great job over there and thanks for everything you do. You and all your buddies rock!
Kelly, you rock too chick!
Post a Comment