So- my mom lost her cell phone somehow last night and before she left for work today, she took mine so she would have one while she was out and about today.
She called me in a panic just a little while ago and said, "You know- there's one way to really freak out your Mother..." I said, "Yes?" She said, "When your Mother takes your cell phone, make sure you're not expecting a phone call from the 'Gay and Lesbian Association'."
With this, I busted up laughing and explained that the entry "Gay and Lesbian Association" in my phone actually belongs to Andy, Tyler's best friend.... While he was in Colorado when Tyler was on R&R he got my cell phone and changed the name of his entry as a joke... I guess I never changed it back...
LOL Thanks for the giggle, Andy!!!
Kelly.

2 comments:
Freaking hilarious! I read it while brushing my teeth and laughed so hard I couldn't keep it all in. :( So in a way you got me back Kelly.
Okay, what a SMALL world!! So I went to high school with Andy and yesterday, on my connection from Houston to SLC, I walk on the plane and there he is! He even gave me a ride to Logan with all my crap and my kids and my kids' crap. How funny.
--Kate (lemonade)
Post a Comment