Monday, April 14, 2008

Nap time...


I think nap time is going to be the death of me today- He's so tired, it's obvious. His eyes are red, he's SUPER clumsy, and NOTHING makes him happy.. not even happy- I'd be thrilled with satisfied- or even content.


Seriously. Someone get this kid to lay down for 30 seconds, and he'd be out like a light.

wish me luck...

5 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

He just needs to be rocked to sleep...
maybe a 2 pound rock will do...
love you! :)

Nana Scott XOXO said...

LOL Mom!!

**Everyone, please know that my mother is just kidding!!!**

Jim and Marla said...

of course I was kidding! The only rocking I did with any of you kids was in my rocking chair and in my arms... you would always fall asleep like that while I read you a book or sang really badly... you probably fell asleep then so you wouldn't have to listen... lol

Rebecca said...

ROFLMBO!

Rebecca said...

Funny thing...that girl looks JUST like me this morning!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket