Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finger, Finger, Finger, THUMB!

***Please don't watch with children***

My sister, Becky, taught Josh a new game- he wiggles his little fingers and says, "Finger" and then all the sudden he'll put his thumb up and yell, "THUMB!"

This is very cute and a great way of teaching, but there is one problem.... "Finger" doesn't actually come out.... let's say... "phonetically correct".

See for yourself.

When this happens, of course, I don't tell him he's actually saying a bad word- I just try to emphasize the INGER part... Hopefully he'll get it soon... in the mean time, it's a good reason for a giggle.

Here's another video I took while Tyler was home on Leave. Ty thinks it's hysterical too...


By the way, I'm not sure what the clicking is on the video- something with my camera I suppose... Also, I promise- I don't let my child run around the house with no pants on regularly... This must be some type of fluke that in both videos he's half nakie!!! ;)

6 comments:

Julie Adams said...

Those videos make me laugh. He is a very good talker. Can't wait to actually see him in person someday. Take care.

Julie

Jim and Marla said...

a natural potty mouth... oh my heck!

Lacey said...

Ha!! That is hysterical!

Kate said...

Charlotte doesn't have any pants on today either.

He's so cute!!!!!

Carrie said...

Okay that is hilarious!! What a cutie he is.

Andy Wegener said...

Yayyy, I love it. I love it!!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket