Sunday, April 20, 2008

Poor Joshy!!

Joshy was having so much fun outside with his Nana, until he tripped and fell, and stubbed his toe. He probably should have been wearing shoes, but it's just so much fun feeling the grass on your bare feet! Oh well, live and learn.


Here he is, showing you his band-aid he got for his sore toe. We cleaned it really well- but he still thought a band-aid would make it feel better. :(


At this point, he was really done with me taking pictures-

All he wanted to do was lay down with Millie and watch SpongeBob SquarePants. ...I wonder what the world was like without SpongeBob.... I can't fathom it. He just makes everything better somehow.


We're having fun here in Arkansas. We're playing a lot outside because of the wonderful weather! it was 80 degrees today!! WAHOO!!! I forgot to put sunscreen on joshy yesterday so he got a little sun kissed on his nose and cheeks.... He's so cute.

I hope you're all doing well, and I'll post more later! :)
Kelly.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh no! Poor Mr. Josher Schmosherson! Give him a squish and a kiss for me!

And at totally rad high five from Hayden. :)

Brittney said...

Poor kid! I hate stubbed toes! I wish it were warmer here it's snowing! we got an inch last night!!! grrr i want spring. I hope you are having a great time.

Oh and spounge bob makes Holger feel better too. ;) He loves that show. I never would have thought that my husband would like that but he's hooked!

Heather said...

A band-aid does make everything better! What a good mama.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket