Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Hello from Tyler!

I had a nice surprise this morning! My computer started ringing and when I answered the webcam call, Tyler's sweet face popped up! YAY!!! It was so nice to see him again- It always just warms my heart and induces a huge sigh of relief. He said he's doing well, just tired- but made sure to request a box of Red Vines and a couple CD's. I'll be sure to get those out to you today, honey! :) He was just headed over to eat dinner and then hopefully go to bed a little early tonight.
Ty, I love you and miss you every minute!

3 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to visit!
Ty, you are so awesome! I'm so glad you love my daughter so much!!!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Oohh, this makes my heart smile for you. I'm really glad you got to talk to him! :)

Brittney said...

I'm so happy you got to talk to him :) I hope the next months go by really fast for you and Josh.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket