After Josh and I got done talking to Tyler on the webcam this morning- I thought it would be a good idea to open up one of the new books we got yesterday to kinda get our minds off not being able to talk to Dad again today... (It's always hard for Josh to say good bye on the webcam)
This was a cute one that starts off with all sorts of different animals (Like "Mommy Mine" if you've ever read that one) I couldn't help but tear up when I came to these next pages. It was a perfect way for this book to end.
Josh loved it, I'm sure it will be a staple in our daily routine.

6 comments:
OH MY HECK... I'm crying at work! I love that book! And I love you guys!
Such a cute book!
Soooooo sweet!
Awwwwww! That is truly adorable.
Kelly that is so sweet and the wonderful smile from Josh is a great ending. Thanks for sharing!
Oh I LOVE Mommy Mine and it's one of Ethan's favorites. I'm going to have to look for this book! Thanks!!
Love that last picture! Adorable!
Post a Comment