Friday, June 27, 2008

More Pictures With Lacey!!

Lacey stopped by again on her way back to AZ from KS. It's been SO much fun having her around!!! I'm so sad she's gone!
Here are some more pictures from her visit. I'm sure you'll all be jealous at how much fun we've had! ;)



When they arrived:
Josh was so excited they were back! He really likes Clint, and they promptly began a marathon of belly laughing and juggling. What a fun night.






Cutie Landon pulling a funny face!



At the pool today




The thug, Clint (Lacey's Husband). (funniest guy ever!!)

and here's a video of Josh at the pool- he still doesn't like it much... but today's visit was a little better than the last! He blew a few bubbles under water!! ...baby steps...baby steps...

After the pool today, we went back to my place for some ice cream, then we met up with my sister, Becky at Uncle Wilbur's Fountain down town. I love this place. It's so much fun.

Landon was so tired from swimming!

Monster Josh!

Lacey and Landon walking around the fountain

And here's Uncle Wilbur's Fountain. It's awesome, every 30 minutes the blue ball comes up and shoots more water out and there's a guy inside (Uncle Wilbur) who plays jazz music. Everyone loves it. It's so cool that it's right in the middle of down town Colorado Springs. :)

2 comments:

Marla said...

Oh that is adorable!! It looks like you guys have had a wonderful time. I love it.

Lacey said...

Where's the boob shots?! :P Kelly, you are the BEST hostess in the world. Seriously. We felt so at home with you and Joshy. Remember your comment from forever ago about the Pre-existence? So true. I could go on and on about how much fun we had and the incredible person that you are, but I'll just finish off with a big fat "MMMMUAH! Love ya!!"

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket