I get quite a few hits each day from you guys- and a couple of my friends have been requesting confessions from their readers as to who they are. What a great idea!!
So come on, I want to know too! Who are you? How do you know me?
Let's play a "get to know you" game!!! :)
Kelly

34 comments:
I'm probably your biggest fan! :)
Just keeping up with my kids... Love you tons! Mom
LOL you know me!!!! Hmm...but do you comment on my page? LOL
I peek!!
OhKaty from BBC
You know I'm here!!! ô¿ô
It's meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
love ya and I miss you!
This is my first time here...i PROMISE ;) cute blog!
ann from BBC
I don't know you, but I do know Tyler a little bit. I am good friends with Andy Wegener and I think I might have written Tyler a letter or two while they were on their missions. He's a great guy and it's fun to see how he is doing! You have a darling little family!
Mindy from bbc (Pablosswife). Seriously stalk your coupon blog!
I'm Katie, I'm from Parker (I was in the Dove Valley ward). I saw your link on Becca's blog. My husband, Steve Stacey, went to high school with Tyler. He says to tell Tyler hi!
My name is Lacey and I'm a KellyBlogaholic. (I hope you heard that in your head in a Ben Stein voice). *Welcome Lacey*
I have you in my reader. :) Erika from bbc (smurfette).
I peek sometimes, I know you from BBC
I look almost everyday to see what my beautiful daughter-in-law and sweet grandson are doing. I love your blog and you!
Julie
I look :)
me!
Oh you know me. Sometimes as Sheneequa. Ha!
I want to be just like you, therefore I check in almost every day.
the nan one should say adrienne. guess i was logged in as my mom. oops!!!
My name is Sheri and I like pina coladas.
and getting caught in the rain.
You know who I am! My husband & your husband suffered through the Melbourne, Australia mission together!
I'm Ty's older and more handsome brother who blows things up.
I go to your blog thru Rebecca's blog.
I really enjoy Coupon Addicts, Coupon $kills and the family blogs with your beautiful families ! You girls are the best !!!
Now the question is...do you ever go and visit my blog and comment ???
And me!
Amerlee from the BBC
This is my first time on your blog...all the talk about blogs on babycenter got me curious. :) (I am ChantellyLace, formerly BrookiesMom.) I thought I would tell you though, I was really touched by your post about your hubby going to Iraq. (months ago.)I showed it to my Dh, and it turns out he recognized you. I guess he went to HS with you in colorado. (Ponderosa??) His name is Josh Giblette. Small world :). Anyway, just thought I would "out" myself. You have a beautiful little family!
-"ChantellyLace" aka Chantel :)
Kelly - - - I am here, I am here! I just don't get on the computer as much these days, it kinda goes in waves! but I do miss ya, and wish I saw you around more often!
and,,,, ummm, I join the others in saying - - - when was the last time you commented on MY blog! hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.
ummmm, and Kelly, where is GUSS? =) I so need him on my blog!
I'm a lurker on BBC!
Hi, I blog stalk you!! ~Jellybean~ from bbc.
Hi! I figured out you were *stalking* ;) me when I put up sitemeter on my blog a few months ago. So of course curiousity got the best of me, and I pop on over and check things out periodically. I enjoy your posts about Tyler, especially ones with pictures, because they are good for helping me explain to my kids what the war is all about.
HA! You guys are all awesome. :)
It looks like I have some anonymous readers then. That's ok with me. :)
This was fun to get so many comments! ;)
We peek! Like to see what life is like at the other Adams house! Love you guys, Ken, Shaney, Brad, and Kaleigh
I know Tyler from growing up in Brigham City! I am glad to be getting to know you too Kelly!
Beth
I stalk..
Jessica (armywiferocks) here. I come here every so often usually when you post something and I see the link in your siggie.
Post a Comment