Tyler's birthday is coming up on the 29th of July. A few of you have asked what you can send that he'll use/need while he's over in Iraq. I can only imagine how crappy his birthday will be in a sandbox away from his friends and family, so if you want to send him a prize to brighten his day, I'm sure he'd love it. I had him send me a "wish-list".
This stuff is all at Fitnessone.com for the cheapest anywhere.
Animal Pak
Animal M Stack
100% Whey Protien Chocolate flavor
100% Casein Protien Chocolate flavor
Other than the diet supplement stuff, some cd's are always good. Any of Senses Fail albums would be great. Linkin Park's Meteora album is a good one to workout to as well.
So there you have it, folks. Straight from his email to me. Of course, if you want to do something a little more fun- he loves fruit roll ups, lemon candy, Gatorade powder for his water bottle, and of course pictures and letters are the best.
Thanks so much for caring so much about Tyler- it really means a lot to all of us that he has such a strong support system back here at home.
Kelly.

1 comment:
Awesome Muffin... thanks for the list! I was thinking he would like a hand written letter and some pictures... good idea. We'll keep that guy bulked up! haha love all of you!
Post a Comment