How about that? That's how long I have to wait until Tyler gets home. That makes it seem so short!!! I'm missing him so much, especially lately. It's weird- some days it's better than others. Today has been a rough day- but my friend Jason just told me that I only have 8 fast
Sundays, and for some reason saying it that way just puts a lump in my throat and it feels like he's coming home tomorrow. I love that feeling.
9 comments:
You're right, that sorta puts it into a bit more managable perspective. But Fast Sundays? Come ON! How about, 8 more full moons, or, 8 more *insert "witty, much more fun than Fast Sunday" event here*. Ok, so I need some help coming up with something other than the full moon that happens on a monthly basis. Anyone else?
Lets see... on a monthly basis? You get paid once a month... 8 more pay days :)
8 more rent payments before he gets home... How ever you look at it, it's awesome! What's even better is that after you get home from Florida it will only be what... 4 more pay days? Sounds good to me! Get that man Home!
LOVE YOU! Mom
Time will fly just wait and see. Hope you are doing well.
Julie
That does make is seem quicker. I'm so sorry that you had a rough day. You are doing great! Hang in there.
Lacey, I'm not nearly witty enough to come up with anything! LOL
Mom, we get paid twice a month... so that doesn't work. But yeah, 8 more rent payments, 8 more car payments, that's awesome! Let's just not add up all that money... that would be a big number. ;) So far I think I'll stick with 8 more fast sundays or Lacey's idea with 8 more full moons. :)
whohoo! The countdown is on Kel!
Kelly, eight more Fast Sunday's is a good way to count. We will fast for him on each of them. I miss him terribly.
See you soon and that will help time fly.
Love you!!!!!!
I never started counting down when Don was in the Navy until about 3 months before he got home...Sorry you had a lonely day...I tried to keep myself busy most of the time (which wasn't hard with 5 kids at home) For me, the nights were the hardest to get thru...I read a lot of books and probably watched too much T.V. and in those days, I lived for the mail...no email at all !
8 more fast sundays!!! YAHOOOOO
Post a Comment