I have this jar... a band aid jar. It has all sorts of fun band aids in it, and some "sample" band aids stuck on the outside so Josh can choose which one he wants. This seemed like a fun, great idea- but there's one problem...


Everything needs a band aid!!!
LOL oh well. He loves them. And he does play awful hard so if a mommy-kiss and a band aid make everything better, that's fine with me. :)
10 comments:
What a super cute idea! Oh BTW- my son has the same shirt :)
Will he keep the band aids on or does he like to pull them off as much as choosing and putting one on? Kids are funny.
LOL Julie! Nah, they don't last long. I few minutes after I posted this I found his Sponge Bob band aid stuck to the TV.
...kids... ;)
Band Aid's are strong stuff! I had an Iraqi guy get his finger blown off and I put a band aid on part of his hand and reached for some other stuff to take care of the finger and he said, "Much better. Thank you." I was like uhhh...I'm not done, man.
Oh I'm jealous!! Ethan hates band aids!
BandAids are so fun now...kisses on Boo - Boo's and owie's are the sweetest still...I have a ton of plain and clear ones now, courtesy of my recent shopping sprees.I thought of using small stickers on them for my grandchildren since they are not cute at all.
Super Idea Kelly!
I LOVE IT!
You're such a good mom! I'm about to become the proud owner of about 50 boxes of PLAIN UGLY bandaids!
Hi Muffin! It's Candice & your Dad. It took both of us to figure out how to get a commnent posted on the blog!
Josh is too cute for words!! And your Dad thinks he's SO funny. I told him that he and your Mom need a band-aid jar...and he's said "I have no need for a band-aid jar. I don't bleed!" Too Funny! I think I will start to call him Mr. Incredible...can you imagine him in the superhero suit?!
Have a great weekend!
ACK! My dad in a SUPERHERO suit?!? HA! That's great. I think it would take quite a bit Tax Free cash for that man to get anywhere NEAR spandex! ...maybe a cape... ;)
Oh, and thanks for the "Muffin" comment! :P
Post a Comment