“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Monday, June 2, 2008
Meet Patrick.
Josh and I decided it was a little too lonely here with just the two of us- so tonight Kristi talked us into getting a pet.
He's already found himself a great little corner on the entertainment center and is feeling quite comfortable in his new posh living quarters. I'm sure he'll soon become a loved, valued member of the family.
We have a beta fish too...his name is Lon. (Lucy named him) He also lives in very posh living quarters, on our dining room table. Not quite as fun as a dog, but much easier to deal with.
9 comments:
For years we had a tank with fish until I discovered a salt water tank screensaver with real tank sound effects ! Now, no cleaning, no feeding etc.
Good luck with Patrick...he is really pretty !
Wonderful!
I love Patrick and I think he will be a good pet... he needs a glass starfish though... ;) wink!
love you!!! Nana
You find it mom, and I'll stick him in there! ;)
I heart Patrick - Hayden would love him!
I think Patrick needs a friend. A best friend. Named Spongebob.
Looks just like Emily's fish named Jordan. She'll think that's cool.
We have a beta fish too...his name is Lon. (Lucy named him) He also lives in very posh living quarters, on our dining room table. Not quite as fun as a dog, but much easier to deal with.
Hey, we've got a purple beta that Patrick might like sending letters to. His name is Turkey. I know. My kids are weird.
OH I love it Kelly! you have such a flair for style!!!
Post a Comment