Monday, June 16, 2008

So far, my visit to Sterling.

Here's a pretty sunset I saw on my drive up on Friday night. I was on E470 by DIA.


We had a great time on Saturday at the pool- Josh didn't like it AT ALL. He yelled at me for a while- then finally fell asleep in the stroller. Brian and I took turns sitting with him and playing in the pool with the girls for a while- then we went inside so we could have Josh close enough in the stroller that both of us could play in the pool. I wish josh liked swimming more- but he really hates it. I'm just going to keep taking him- hopfully he'll warm up to it.




Libby didn't want to leave. She LOVES the pool.
This morning we woke up early and headed out to the back yard to help Uncle Brian build a dog house for Ben. Josh LOVED helping his Uncle Brian!!

So that's it so far- Josh and I are about to go out to lunch with Uncle Jimmy and some cousins- then tonight we're having a picnic at the park. I'll be sure to post more pictures, including the final product of the dog house.

Hope you're all doing well,
Kelly.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like fun!

Jim and Marla said...

What fun!!! We love all the pictures!
Your right... just keep taking him to the pool and having fun and he'll want to have all that fun too. It's great Libby is such a water dog :)
love you!

Lacey said...

The underwater picture of you and your brother is so funny!!

Marla said...

Hey. I'm sure he'll come around and like the pool. Ethan hated sand last year, and his little sand box just sat there. Well, now he LOVES it. So I'm hoping the beach is more of a hit this year! LOL

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket